Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Contractual conditions within the framework of sales contracts concluded via the platform https://crystalandsage.com
Crystal and Sage
Rigaer Str. 1
Tel: 0176 70636168
– hereinafter referred to as “provider” –
the users of this platform designated in § 2 of these General Terms and Conditions – hereinafter “customer/customers” – are closed.
§ 1 Scope
The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between the provider and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the range of the provider and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking on the button “add to cart”. By clicking on the "Order subject to payment" button, he makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail with the subject "Confirmation of your order with Crystal and Sage", in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function can. The customer's order (1) represents the offer to conclude a contract with the respective content of the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the provider. The content of the order is summarized in this. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of the order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a durable medium (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in the languages: German.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods, payment terms
(1) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these General Terms and Conditions), provided the purchase price has been paid in advance.
(2) If the product specified by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the provider will also inform the customer of this immediately. If the delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Incidentally, in this case the provider is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, he will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The provider only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria.
(4) The customer can make payment by IBAN transfer/prepayment or PayPal.
(5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date for payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline.
§ 4 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated on the provider's website include the applicable statutory sales tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are given to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer unless the customer makes use of any right of withdrawal.
(3) In the event of a cancellation, the customer must bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
(4) Any customs duties and fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
§ 6 Warranty for Material Defects
(1) The provider is liable for material defects according to the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 et seq. BGB. In relation to entrepreneurs, the warranty period for items delivered by the provider is 12 months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Customer claims for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer claims for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
* Limitation of liability for own content
The properties of the gemstones described are based on reading the stone healing and internet research. We cannot guarantee that the stones will produce the stated effect on you or others.
All content on my website was created with care and to the best of my knowledge. However, no guarantee can be given for the topicality, completeness and correctness of all pages. According to § 7 Abs. 1 TMG I am responsible as a service provider for my own content on these pages according to the general laws, but according to §§ 8 to 10 TMG I am not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored third-party information. This content will be removed immediately from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific violation of the law becomes known and I shall not be liable before the point in time at which I become aware.
* Disclaimer for external links
My website contains so-called "external links" (links to third-party websites), the content of which I have no influence on and for which I therefore assume no liability. The respective information provider of the linked website is responsible for the content and correctness of the information. When the link was created, no legal violations were recognizable to me. If we become aware of an infringement, I will remove the respective link immediately.
The content and works published on this website are subject to German copyright law. Any type of duplication, processing, distribution and any type of exploitation outside the limits of copyright requires the prior written consent of the respective originator or author. Downloads and copies of this site are not permitted. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform me accordingly. As soon as I become aware of legal violations, I will remove such content immediately.
§ 8 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the provider and the customer, excluding the UN sales law and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the location of the provider.
(3) The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective. In place of the ineffective points, the statutory provisions, if any, apply. Insofar as this would represent unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract as a whole will become ineffective.
Alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.